TaylorMade M Gloire Driver
Swing at the Speed of Lite while playing the TaylorMade M Gloire Driver. Engineered to produce the total performance package for lightweight speed, the M Gloire Driver features a carbon fiber sole and crown construction to create TaylorMade’s lightest driver to date. Forged Twist Face technology combines with a Hammerhead sole slot to deliver premium sound, feel and forgiveness on off-center strikes. A short, bonded hosel combines with strategically-placed sole weighting to optimize CG placement.
"Our Gloire series was specifically designed to enter the premium Japanese and Asia market back in 2012. Now, we are incorporating Tour-validated Twist Face and Hammerhead technologies into a premium design with the introduction of M Gloire. Utilizing a multi-material composite crown and toe panel allowed us to place discretionary weight in an optimal location to achieve ultra-low CG, high-draw bias and long distance. The new Forged Twist Face will also provide exceptional sound and feel while retaining the improved accuracy and distance of our radical face contour. The combination of all these technologies will provide game-changing accuracy and distance for those players who tend to have a fade bias and a slower swing speed."
- Forged Twist Face – precision forging process creates accurate twist contours while providing premium sound and feel
- Hammerhead – works as a supporting feature to lighten the face while delivering more forgiveness on off-center hits
- Short, bonded hosel helps lower Center of Gravity placement while creating a more seamless look at address
- 28g weight positioned toward heel and 22g low and back to provide easy launching, draw-biased trajectory
- Carbon fiber sole and crown construction creates one of TaylorMade’s lightest drivers ever for enhanced speed
- Silver carbon fiber crown and graphic treatment creates a premium and striking look that breeds confidence
Completely Optimized for Speed:
- Each component was individually engineered to create the total performance package for speed and low static weight
- Ultra-light head design with expanded carbon fiber crown and toe portions encourages faster swing speeds for distance
- Fujikura Speeder Evolution Graphite Shaft meets the optimal weight and performance requirements needed for speed
- Lamkin GENESIS Grip provides additional weight savings and exceptional all-weather performance
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMMGLRDRVRXXXDRV