TaylorMade M CGB Irons – Graphite
Maximized for every shot, TaylorMade M CGB Irons deliver never-before-seen performance to all golfers. A multi-material head construction – which includes cast 450SS and milled Tungsten micro weights – equips each iron with incredibly high MOI. Time-tested Speed Pocket sole technology combines with Face Slots to enable unmatched forgiveness. Geocoustic Technology employs an advanced Hybrar damper and stiff 3D badge for optimal sound and feel.
The CGB name is iconic and represents some of the longest and most forgiving irons we’ve ever created. The concept has now been re-created with all of our latest technology to bring never-before-seen performance to golfers of all levels.
Geocoustic Technology for Fine-Tuned Sound and Feel
Precision-shaped head geometry enables optimal acoustics at impact. Advanced Hybrar damper and stiff 3D sound-managing badge dampen vibrations and soften feel.
Pushing the Limits for Maximum Distance in Every Iron
Sub-2mm face thickness in every iron pushes the limit on ball speeds and distance. Consistently high COR through the set, making it TaylorMade’s fastest set from 4-PW ever.
- Multi-material head construction – cast 450SS with milled Tungsten micro weights – creates high MOI in every iron in the set
- Thin and flexible sole with Speed Pocket creates forgiveness where golfers need it most – low on the face
- Face Slots provide increased ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits for amazing consistency
- Ultra-low CG placement for high-trajectory and optimized spin rates
- UST Recoil 780 ES Graphite Shafts
- TM Dual Feel .600 Ribbed Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 17TYMMMCGBGRPH5PWIRN
- SKU: 18701508