TaylorMade HI-TOE Big Foot Wide Sole Wedge – (Graphite)
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the TaylorMade HI-TOE Big Foot Wide Sole Wedge:
- HI-TOE design creates a higher and more centered Center of Gravity placement for lower launch and more spin
- Asymmetric, flat C-Grind sole combines with an anti-dig leading edge to enhance playability from the sand and rough
- Deep CG pockets allow for redistribution of mass in order to maximize spin and flight control
- Full-face scoring lines ensure consistent ball contact out of the rough
- Each wedge features an expertly crafted grind engineered to optimize turf interaction and performance
Experience legendary performance while playing the TaylorMade HI-TOE Big Foot Wide Sole Wedge. Constructed of 8620 carbon steel, the HI-TOE Big Foot features a higher, more centered CG placement and full face scoring lines for incredible spin command around the green. Deep CG pockets ensure redistribution of mass in order to maximize spin and flight control. An asymmetric, flat C-grind sole combines with an anti-dig leading edge to enhance playability from the sand and rough.
- Equips golfers with incredible versatility and shotmaking techniques around the green
- Engineered to perform on chips, pitches, explosion shots, out of the rough, on flop shots and bump-and-runs
- 8620 Carbon Steel construction provides superior response
- Aged copper finish offers a unique, timeless aesthetic
- Shaft: UST Recoil w/ SmacWrap 65g Graphite Wedge Shaft
- UST Recoil Shafts offer great feel, tour control and stability in a lightweight design
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Burgundy 360 Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 19TYMMBGFTGRPHTXXWDG
- SKU: 20287956
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Groove Type||Swing Weight|