TaylorMade GAPR HI Rescue
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Fix the gap in your game with the TaylorMade GAPR HI Rescue. This traditionally-shaped rescue features a dropped crown contour and low-back CG placement to generate extreme distance with high launch. Revolutionary SpeedFoam – injected directly into each clubhead – allows for thinner, faster faces that produce excellent sound, feel and response. Speed Pocket technology produces hotter launch conditions, while the adjustable Loft Sleeve enables loft, lie and trajectory refinement.
GAPR HI features the largest head size in the GAPR Family to promote easy launch, max distance and forgiveness. With a traditional hybrid head shape, enhanced with a unique dropped crown contour, GAPR HI delivers needed versatility to hit it high, hit it far, and keep it straight from any lie.
Which GAPR Is Right For You?
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Smaller, “players” profile for excellent shot-shaping and workability
- Mid-thin sole width provides maximum versatility and flight control
- Low-forward CG for extreme distance with a penetrating trajectory
Revolutionary SpeedFoam Technology
- Revolutionary SpeedFoam technology delivers performance unlike any other TaylorMade utility
- SpeedFoam allows for thinner, faster faces while maintaining excellent sound, feel and response
- Unique material injected into each club head for enhanced ball speed and feel
- Designed to fill the gap between your longest playable iron and your shortest metalwood
- Choose your preferred head design to replace hard-to-hit long irons with playable rescues
- Speed Pocket technology produces hotter launch conditions for distance, forgiveness and playability
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve allows golfers to dial in the loft, lie and trajectory to find the perfect distance
- Shaft: KBS Hybrid Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Tour Velvet 360 Rubber Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMGPRHRSCXXXXHYB
|GAPR HI 3||19°||60°||40.75"||91cc||D2|
|GAPR HI 4||22°||60.5°||40.25"||92cc||D2|
|GAPR HI 5||25°||61°||39.75"||93cc||D2|
|GAPR HI 6||28°||61.5°||39.25"||94cc||D2|