TaylorMade ATV Grind Wedge
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Execute all scoring shots with one short game weapon while playing the TaylorMade ATV Grind Wedge. Equipped with an All-Terrain Versatility (ATV) Sole Channel, this Tour Satin wedge allows golfers to achieve greater success on every scoring shot type and course condition. MG2a Aggressive Groove Technology channels debris away from the face to enable cleaner contact and greater spin consistency. Milled grooves and micro-texture across the face unlock even more spin control.
- All-Terrain Versatility (ATV) Sole Channel helps you play all critical shots around the green
- Bounce and sole grind suitable for chip, pitch, flop, sand explosion, rough and tight lies
- MG2a Aggressive Groove Technology channels debris away from face for consistent spin
- All milled groove design and micro-texture across the face generates additional spin
- Tour Satin finish provides a classic, player-preferred aesthetic
Lamkin Crossline Black/White Grip:
- Tour-proven Crossline pattern provides exceptional feel, traction and stability on every shot
- Highly durable grip built to last – gives good feedback and appeals to a wide audience of players
- Made with Lamkin’s proprietary synthetic rubber compound for durability and consistency
- Construction allows for maximum grip and performance in all weather conditions
- Superior torsion control ensures greater shot consistency and control
- Core Size: .580” (Rnd) | Weight: 52g | Installed Size: Standard
KBS Tour 105 Wedge Steel Shaft:
- Designed for players who prefer a lighter weight shaft with higher ball spin and trajectory
- Delivers the precise distance and control players have grown accustomed to in a KBS shaft
- Greater versatility and maximum energy transfer through employment of KBS technology
- Smooth, responsive feel preferred by many of the world’s best golfers
- Weight: 105g | Trajectory: Mid/High
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 18TYMMTVGRNDXXXXXWDG