TaylorMade 2019 P790 UDI Irons – (Graphite)
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the TaylorMade 2019 P790 UDI Irons:
- Low-density SpeedFoam cavity filler pushes the limits of COR to produce groundbreaking distance in a forged iron
- SpeedFoam remains resilient at impact to produce soft touch and responsive feedback for player-preferred feel
- High-strength forged 4140 carbon steel, wrapped face construction and soft carbon steel body create explosive distance and forgiveness
- Strategically placed low pro, le tungsten weighting increases MOI throughout the set for unrivaled playability
- Ultra-thin internal leading edge with cut-thru Speed Pocket provides additional forgiveness on impacts low on the face
Unleash the beast when you play the TaylorMade 2019 P790 UDI Irons. Designed to meet performance demands of better golfers and consistency of aspirational golfers, P790 UDI Irons feature low-density SpeedFoam cavity filler to maximize COR and generate groundbreaking distance. A high-strength 4140 carbon steel face combines with cut-thru Speed Pocket technologies to lock in distance and control on impacts across the face. Low pro, le tungsten weighting delivers a lower CG and higher launch for unrivaled playability.
- Designed to meet the demands of better players while delivering the consistent performance aspirational golfers desire
- Refined shaping, featuring a straighter topline, shallower face and progressive shaft offset to generate ideal aesthetics
- Hollow body construction enables optimal weight placement for remarkable performance and stability
- Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Graphite Shaft
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 19TYMMP79019GPHDXHYB