TaylorMade 2019 M2 Rescue/Irons - (Graphite/Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Free your game from tradition with new M2 Hybrid/Irons. The distance-producing rescues feature a stepped crown and two-tiered sole construction for unmatched playability and confidence. Both rescues and irons utilize Geocoustic Technology to dampen unwanted vibrations and sounds for best-in-class harmonics and feel. New M2 Irons feature a Speed Pocket to increase flexibility at the boundaries of the face for maximum performance.
NEW M2 RESCUE FEATURES:
- Designed to help average golfers replace long iron with higher, longer, more draw-biased performance
- Geocoustic Technology features advanced sole shaping with a recessed toe panel for added forgiveness
- Externalized sound ribs located on the sole optimize club head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Two-tiered sole design provides same distance as original M2 while maximizing playability from all lies
- Longer, deeper open-channel Speed Pocket increases face flexion and reduces backspin for distance
- Low profile, stepped crown design enhances playability and confidence when aligning the shot
- Short, lightweight fluted hosel redistributes weight lower to further optimize CG location
- Shaft: TM Reax Graphite Shaft
- Grip: TM Dual Feel 47g Grip
NEW M2 IRON FEATURES:
- Constructed to push the limits of design and engineering to maximize distance, height and forgiveness
- Ultra-thin 1mm top line combines with thin, 1.5mm Max-COR face for launch, distance and consistency
- New thin wall Speed Pocket design increases face flexibility and ball speed
- Designed to protect ball speed on strikes below face-center while increasing launch and speed
- Speed Pocket increases flexibility at the boundaries of the face for speed
- Geocoustic Technology tunes acoustics through geometry to creating more pleasing sound and feel
- 360° undercut cavity construction places more weight low in the head for forgiveness and launch
- Shaft: FST Reax 88 HL Steel Shaft
- Grip: TM Dual Feel Ribbed Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Web ID: 19TYMMM22019STL45HIR
- SKU: 20445464