TaylorMade 2017 M2 Irons - (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
Push the limits of your game with new M2 Irons. TaylorMade’s most technologically advanced distance iron features the first application of Face Slots in M2 irons, which combine with a Speed Pocket to increase flexibility at the boundaries of the face for unrelenting forgiveness and performance. Geocoustic fin badges dampen vibrations and sounds for Tour-preferred harmonics and feel. Fluted Hosels move weight lower for high launch and forgiveness.
Fluted Hosel 2.0 + Face Slots:
- Thinner, wider, six-sided Fluted Hosel 2.0 saves 5g (compared to 3 in the original M2 iron)
- 2g of discretionary weight repositioned lower in the head for improved perimeter weighting
- Face Slots help preserve ball speed on shots struck toward the heel or toe for forgiveness
- Combination of distance and control makes mis-hits better and best strikes extraordinary
Redesigned Speed Pocket + Geocoustic Engineering:
- New thin wall Speed Pocket design increases face flexibility and ball speed
- Designed to protect ball speed on strikes below face-center while increasing launch and speed
- Speed Pocket combines with Face Slots to increase flexibility at the boundaries of the face for speed
- Geocoustic Technology tunes acoustics through geometry to creating more pleasing sound and feel
- Constructed to push the limits of design and engineering to maximize distance, height and forgiveness
- Ultra-thin 1mm top line combines with thin, 1.5mm Max-COR face for launch, distance and consistency
- 360° undercut cavity construction places more weight low in the head for forgiveness and launch
- Shaft: FST Reax 88 HL Steel Shaft
- Grip: TM Dual Feel Ribbed Grip
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 16TYMMCNDRSTL4PWIRN
|4 Iron||19.0°||61.5°||38.88''||D2||5.8 mm|
|5 Iron||21.5°||62.0°||38.25''||D2||5.2 mm|
|6 Iron||25.0°||62.5°||37.63''||D2||4.7 mm|
|7 Iron||28.5°||63.0°||37.00''||D2||4.2 mm|
|8 Iron||33.0°||63.5°||36.50''||D2||3.5 mm|
|9 Iron||38.0°||64.0°||36.00''||D2||3.0 mm|