TaylorMade M2 Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
The new TaylorMade M2 Driver achieves the next level of distance and forgiveness. Geocoustic™ advanced sole shaping with a recessed toe panel enables face expansion for added forgiveness. A heavy fixed back weight places the CG extremely low and back for a blend of speed and high-launching playability. The deeper Speed Pocket behind the club face is three times more active than prior generations to enable maximum face flexion and performance.
TaylorMade M2 Driver – Better Everything:
- Geocoustic Technology features advanced sole shaping with a recessed toe panel for added forgiveness
- Externalized sound ribs located on the sole optimize head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Heavy fixed back weight places CG extremely low and back for a blend of speed and forgiveness
- Larger club face structure delivers higher launching, lower spinning shots for massive distance
- Deeper Speed Pocket is 3x more active than original M2 to increase face flexion and forgiveness
Lightweight, Customized Performance:
- 6-layer carbon composite crown with 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body saves weight to enable even lower CG placement
- Crown-to-body FF2FF Precision Process ensures high quality craftsmanship for consistent performance
- Ultra-light, 4° 12-position Aluminum Loft Sleeve allows golfers to customize face angle, loft and lie
- Meticulously engineered to bring a new level of distance and forgiveness
- Fujikura Pro XLR8 shaft features a more reactive mid-section and increased kick speed for mid/high launch
- Grip: TM Dual Feel Rubber Grip
Headcovers NOT included
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 16TYMMVYRNDRVRDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Swing Weight||Head Volume|
|9.5°||Adjustable (±2°)||Adjustable (56.0° to 60.0°)||45.75''||D3||460cc|
|10.5°||Adjustable (±2°)||Adjustable (56.0° to 60.0°)||45.75''||D3||460cc|
|12.0°||Adjustable (±2°)||Adjustable (56.0° to 60.0°)||45.75''||D3||460cc|