Sun Mountain Men's Granite II Insulated Golf Jacket
Fit & Design
- Regular fit golf jacket
- Zip-through collar with chin-guard
- Internal and external chest pockets plus two hand warmer pockets
- Full zip closure
- Shock cord at waist
- Patented 37.5® premium insulation keeps your core warm; it retains body heat, while 37.5 active particles embedded in the insulation accelerate vapor movement and prevent overheating and moisture build-up
- 37.5® technology is permanent and never washes out or gets tired
- Lightweight, windproof woven shell
- Limited warranty for outerwear: Zippers, hems, and seams are warrantied for 1 year from date of purchase on all outerwear. Rainwear has a 2-year waterproof guarantee from date of purchase
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Sun Mountain
- Web ID: 22SMOMGRNTJKTBLCKAPO
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
Five Ways to Prepare for a Color Fun Run
Participating in your first 5K fun run can prompt questions about how to prepare and what to expect.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Choose a Mens Lacrosse Helmet
Stand tall with a protective, well-fitted lacrosse helmet next time you take the field.