Srixon Z U85 Utility Iron
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Forgiveness and Control converge to form the Srixon Z U85 Utility Iron. Constructed from SUP10 steel, a High-Strength Face Insert improves ball speed for increased distance and control on shots where you need it the most. Laser milling with larger grooves produces more consistent spin for greater precision and stopping power on your shots. A fully-hollow design allows for increased stability to help guide heel/toe hits fly higher, longer and straighter for incredible accuracy.
- Named the #1 utility iron model on tour for 2017-2018 period
- Designed to help golfers get closer to the hole from anywhere on the course
- High-Strength Face Insert constructed from SUP10 improves ball speed for increased distance and control where you need it most
- 1020 carbon steel body provides enhanced feel and responsive feedback by absorbing vibrations at impact
- Laser milling with 5% larger grooves produces reliable spin allowing you to have more control on your shots and more stopping power on the greens
- Fully-Hollow Construction boosts stability to help heel/toe hits fly higher, longer and straighter for accuracy
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (50G) Grip
UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Graphite Shaft:
- Designed for players looking for increased distance without sacrificing accuracy
- Engineered to provide great feel, Tour control and elevated stability in a lightweight profile
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and distance
- Brand : Srixon
- Web ID: 19CLEMZ85TLTYRNXXFWY