Srixon Z-Forged II Custom Irons
- 1020 Carbon Steel
- Blade Shaping
- Progressive Grooves
- Tour V.T. Sole
How are we doing? Give Us Feedback On This Page.
- Carefully crafted from 1020 Carbon Steel, Z-Forged II features mid-height toe and heel features on the back of the club. This approach strategically relocates mass right where you strike the ball for unmatched feel, playability, and performance.
- Z-Forged II offers everything you’d expect from a contemporary blade design: a compact players’ package with precision shaping and a stunningly clean address profile. Shaping on the back of the head optimizes CG location and MOI without sacrificing any of the feel or workability demanded by the purest of ball strikers..
- The 3i-7i feature wide grooves, ideal for longer shots in all conditions. The 8i-PW have deeper, closer-set grooves which cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove, on every loft, enhances friction in all conditions.
TOUR V.T. SOLE
- Using a proprietary combination of sole-widths, bounce angles, and toe/heel notches, Tour V.T. Sole takes turf interaction to a whole new level of detail. Highly regarded by Srixon tour staff, this unique sole technology encourages a smooth glide through fairway, rough and sand so you can strike the ball solidly without losing speed.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Srixon
- Web ID: 23SRXMZXFRGDSTLCSSPW