Srixon 2019 Z-STAR Golf Balls
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Maximize control and stopping power while playing Srixon Z-STAR Golf Balls. Engineered for golfers with swing speeds at or above 90 MPH, Z-STAR Golf Balls deliver Tour performance from tee to green. Srixon’s thinnest, softest Urethane cover combines a 338 Speed Dimple Pattern and Spin Skin with SeRM technologies to enhance feel, ball flight and control at the molecular level. A FastLayer Core starts soft and gets progressively harder near the outer edges for exceptional feel and ball speed.
2019 Srixon Z-STAR – Maximum Spin:
Z-STAR provides maximum greenside spin for unmatched control and stopping power. Its premium 3-piece construction gives skilled players complete Tour performance from tee to green.
- Swing Speed – 90+ MPH
- Launch - Mid
- Construction - 3 Piece
- Cover Material - Urethane
- Cover Thickness - 0.020 in.
- Compression - 90
- Dimple Number - 338
- Ball Count - 12 Pack
Spin Skin with SeRM – Revolutionizing Spin, One Molecule at a Time:
- Srixon’s thinnest, softest Urethane cover construction yet produces incredible performance
- Spin Skin with Slide-Ring Material (SeRM) is a spin-enhancing urethane compound that coats the ball
- Extremely resilient material enhances spin due to unique molecular structure – “movable cross-linking”
- Spin Skin with SeRM digs deep into wedge and iron grooves to maximize spin and stopping power
- Engineered to provide the friction required for “one hop, stop” performance
338 Speed Dimple Pattern – Go Straight in Any Wind:
- Designed to improve overall aerodynamics for better flight performance with drivers, fairway woods and irons
- Dimple uniformity and dimple occupancy characteristics combine to boost distance and stability in harsh conditions
- Lower drag coefficient helps shots travel with less resistance for longer, more penetrating ball flight
- Reduced drag lessens the effect of wind for straighter, more stable ball flight in windy conditions
- Higher lift coefficient pushes up on the ball during decent for increased carry and distance
FastLayer Core – A Core That’s Hard and Soft:
- Srixon has engineered a core that’s simultaneously hard and soft for balanced performance
- Soft center gradually becomes firmer around the edges enhances feel from tee to green
- Designed to give high speed players exceptional feel and plenty of ball speed
- Brand : Srixon
- Web ID: 19SRXM2019ZSTRXXXGBL
- SKU: 19486852