Srixon 2019 Q-Star Calgary Flames Golf Balls
Maximize distance and performance while playing Srixon Q-STAR Golf Balls. Engineered for golfers with swing speeds at or above 75 MPH, Q-STAR Golf Balls deliver exceptional spin and control from tee to green. Srixon's soft Ionomer cover combines a 338 Speed Dimple Pattern and Spin Skin with SeRM technologies to enhance feel, ball flight and control at the molecular level. A FastLayer Core starts soft and gets progressively harder near the outer edges for exceptional feel and ball speed.
2019 Srixon Q-STAR - Maximum Distance:
Fifth generation Q-STAR provides maximum distance for exceptional performance from tee to green. Its premium 2-piece construction gives skilled players complete greenside spin and control.
- Swing Speed - 75+ MPH
- Launch - Mid-High
- Construction - 2 Piece
- Cover Material - Ionomer
- Cover Thickness - 0.057 in.
- Compression - 77
- Dimple Number - 338
- Ball Count - 12 Pack
Spin Skin with SeRM - Revolutionizing Spin, One Molecule at a Time:
- Srixon's soft Ionomer cover construction produces incredible performance and feel
- Spin Skin with Slide-Ring Material (SeRM) is a spin-enhancing ionomer compound that coats the ball
- Extremely resilient material enhances spin due to unique molecular structure - "movable cross-linking"
- Spin Skin with SeRM digs deep into wedge and iron grooves to maximize spin and stopping power
- Engineered to provide the friction required for "one hop, stop" performance
338 Speed Dimple Pattern - Go Straight in Any Wind:
- Designed to improve overall aerodynamics for better flight performance with drivers, fairway woods and irons
- Dimple uniformity and dimple occupancy characteristics combine to boost distance and stability in harsh conditions
- Lower drag coefficient helps shots travel with less resistance for longer, more penetrating ball flight
- Reduced drag lessens the effect of wind for straighter, more stable ball flight in windy conditions
- Higher lift coefficient pushes up on the ball during decent for increased carry and distance
FastLayer Core - A Core That's Hard and Soft:
- Srixon has engineered a core that's simultaneously hard and soft for balanced performance
- Soft center gradually becomes firmer around the edges enhances feel from tee to green
- Designed to give high speed players exceptional feel and plenty of ball speed
- Brand : Srixon
- Web ID: 19SRXU2019QSTRCLGGBL
- SKU: 20571518