Shot Scope V2 Golf GPS + Performance Tracker
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Drive improvement through data while using the Shot Scope V2 Golf GPS + Performance Tracker. The low-profile GPS watch pairs with tags – screwed into the butt end of each club – to automatically record critical shot and performance data for post-round analysis. Shot Scope V2 utilizes a high grade Smart GPS chip and 3 play modes – GPS, PRO and GPS + Tracking – to customize your on-course experience. After your round, simply connect the watch to your computer or smartphone to gain incredible insight into your game via the Shot Scope performance dashboard.
- Shot Scope’s #1 golf improvement tool for on and off course game management
- V2 uses the highest grade Smart GPS chip on the commercial market for accuracy
- Automatic data collection provides Tour-level performance analysis with zero effort and maximum impact
- Play on any course, worldwide, with no subscriptions or fees
- Forever free firmware updates for functionality and reliability
STEP 1 – SET UP:
- Register an Account - you can register for a free Shot Scope account at any point. This allows you to access the Course Database and Performance Dashboard in order to download courses and upload data
- Get the Apps - Free for iOS, Android and Desktop. Mobile apps allow you to upload and review data as well as downloading courses; Desktop app acts as a portal for uploading data, downloading courses and accessing stats via the Shot Scope dashboard
- Tag Your Clubs - Shot Scope V2 includes 20 tags which screw into the butt end of your clubs. V2 automatically tracks your club and shot data, no manual input required
STEP 2 – PLAY:
- Mode Selector - Once you’re on the course, you’ll be able to select which mode you want to play in. GPS mode provides distances on the watch screen without collecting data; PRO mode gathers data without showing distances on the screen; GPS + Track mode provides on-course distances and gathers performance data in the background
- GPS - Dynamic Yardages to the front, middle and back of the green, as well as distances to hazards, are displayed on the watch’s LCD screen
- ClubSense - Allows your shots to be gathered without manual input or carrying anything with you on the course. The watch communicates with the grip tags to record the club used and GPS location on the course. V2 discounts practice shots automatically and plots every shot onto an aerial map of the course for post-round analysis
- PinCollect - V2 gathers the pin location of each hole. Simply press a button over the hole, and your statistical feedback comes to life
STEP 3 – UPLOAD:
- Data is uploaded via either USB (to the desktop app) or Bluetooth (to the mobile app). You can then review your data whenever and wherever you want
STEP 4 – ANALYZE:
- Clubs - Tags allow an unlimited number of tags to be automatically tracked and compared. View the distance and usage of each club, filter by season and compare different clubs of the same type to determine which one works best for you
- Tee Shots - Each tee shot is plotted onto an interactive Fairway Accuracy graph. The overall image allows for visualization of performance for every tee shot ever recorded
- Approaches - Shot Scope classifies any shot attempting to hit the green outside of 50 yards of the pin as an approach shot. Each approach shot is plotted on an All Shots Spread graph, color coordinated for hits and misses
- Short Game - Shot Scope classifies any shot within 50 yards of the pin as a short game shot. Various statistical breakdown views are available to give an accurate visualization of performance.
- Putting - PinCollect technology gathers pin location and tracks the number of putts on each hole. Data provided includes number of putts, averages, percentage of putts that finish long/short of the hole, and more
STEP 5 – IMPROVE:
- Shot Scope gives you the information you need to improve your game. Improvement demands commitment, practice and an understanding of your game. Shot Scope V2 makes gathering data easy so that you can focus on applying that information to your game
- Brand : Shot Scope Technologies
- Web ID: 18QFPUSHTSCPV2GPSTCH
- SKU: 19198998