Shock Doctor Wrist Compression Wrap
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Get a wrist wrap that helps you prevent and support common wrist injuries. Wrist sprains are common injuries in sports where the ligaments are stretched beyond their normal limits. The wrist is also vulnerable to strains. RSI stands for Repetitive Strain Injury and is usually associated with injuries to the forearm, wrist and hand. RSI is caused by repetitive movements of the wrist or fingers as in racquet sports and is an umbrella term for a range of conditions including tendonitis, bursitis and muscle inflammation. This wrap is built to be easy to user with a low profile overlap compression.
- Easy-to-wrap, premium Z-Grip™ adjustable compression closure.
- Thumb opening with Lycra® binding for comfort and long lasting wear.
- N-Tex™ air flow vented, terry lined neoprene, provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: FA12SDWRSTWRAPSPPRT
- SKU: 12868440