Shock Doctor Laceless Cleat Ankle Brace with Stirrup Stays and Straps
Get support for your ankle while eliminating the bulk with the Shock Doctor® Laceless Cleat Ankle Brace with Stirrup Stays and Straps. This stabilizing brace eliminates the bulk so it fits the snuggest cleats and drastically reduces the weight of a typical brace. The speed step-in entry allows athletes to easily put on and remove the brace. Get advanced medial and lateral stability for your ankle.
- Lowest profile ankle brace designed to deliver advanced performance, comfort and support
- Speed step-in entry is a quick and easy on/off fit system
- Streamlined fit feels great even in the snuggest performance cleats and shoes
- Lightweight design with non-slip straps deliver performance enhancing support with ideal range of motion
- Patent pending exo-ligament support stays combined with vertical tension stirrup straps deliver advanced medial/lateral stability
- 40% lighter than traditional ankle braces
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Web ID: 20SKRUSNCSPDNKLSTSPM
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
How to Care for Your Kayak After the Season
Take the necessary steps to clean and store your kayak properly at the end of each season courtesy of Pro Tips.
How to Care for Your Soccer Cleats
Know the proper way to clean your cleats to help ensure you get the most out of your footwear investment.
How to Clean and Store Your Golf Clubs
Want to keep your clubs looking good? Then make sure to show them some TLC with these tips.
How to Buy Soccer Cleats
It all starts with the right pair of soccer cleats. Know what to look for so you can dominate the field this season.
Getting a Mental and Physical Edge with Aaron Judge
Build both sides of your game with these tips for the diamond with baseball pro Aaron Judge.
How to Buy a Football Chin Strap
Your helmet may be the ultimate coat of armor on the field, but for added protection and a more proper fitting, you'll also need the right chin strap.