SeeMore Model M Putter
- Squared off mallet design which also has great appeal to those who prefer blades
- Straight center shaft small mallet with a clean look for ease of alignment and greater stability
- Lighter weight aluminum milled insert gives enhanced feel and balance
- Very accurate and forgiving
- SeeMore’s RifleScope Technology (RST) offers a true reference point for perfect alignment and set up on every putt
- Straight shaft, 15 degrees toe hang
- Cast stainless steel with a milled aluminum face
- Hand polished charcoal PVD smoke finish
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : SeeMore
- Web ID: 22SEMMSMRMDLMXXXXPTR
- SKU: 23645146
|Shaft||Head Weight||Head Material||Loft||Face Length||Face Depth||Flange Depth||Face Balanced at Impact|
|Black Tip Shaft||345g||Cast 303 Stainless Steel w/ Aluminum Face Insert||2.5°||3.875 in.||.875 in.||2 in.||No|
Tips to Help You Become a Better Hitter
Perfecting your swing never goes out of style. Improvements can always be made, and focusing on these key areas can take your swing to the next level.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
The Best Putters for 2021 / The 10 Best Putters for 2020 / The Best Putters for Every Golfer
Improve your stroke and lower your score with this list of the best putters.
What to Know About Baseball Bat Turn Models
Be a cut above the rest this baseball season by understanding which turn model is right for your swing.
Overcoming the Fear of Using Baitcasting Reels
Get tips on how to choose the right model, how to cast without creating that dreaded bird’s nest, and more, courtesy of professional bass angler Skeet Reese.
How to Choose a Camo Pattern
Find out how you can narrow down your options when choosing camo for your next hunt.