Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12.5 Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Everything has been taken to the next level with Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putters. Scotty Cameron’s most technically-advanced putter line to date presents a variety of mallet styles, shaft bends and alignment options. Each model features sleek, ground-hugging contours that pleasingly angle away from the player to inspire confidence at address. A 6061 aircraft aluminum face extends back and through the flange area for solid feedback and softer feel. Tour-preferred alignment and shaft bend options enable golfers to take performance to the next level.
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12.5:
Differing from the Phantom X 12 in shaft bend length and increased toe hang, the Phantom X 12.5 offers players an unbroken, sculpted flange from the putter’s leading edge through the back flange with a single low-bend shaft to promote a slightly arced putting stroke. A new tour-inspired alignment features a gloss black single center sight line milled from the leading edge to the back of the flange.
High-Tech, Multi-Material Head Design:
- Scotty Cameron’s most technically advanced putter line to date, engineered to take performance to the next level
- Precision milled solid aluminum face integrated into a stainless steel head with enhanced vibration dampening technology
- Technologies and materials combine to increase MOI, optimize weight distribution, improve sound and deliver responsive feedback
- Phantom X models are slightly more compact than their Future predecessor with sleek, ground hugging contours for increased confidence
- Aluminum components perfectly matched for optimal shaping and weight distribution
Solid Face Technology:
- Constructed with a standard-milled, 6061 aircraft aluminum face anodized black that extends back and through the flange area
- Engineered to deliver solid feedback while preserving the soft feel serious golfers prefer
Multiple Shaft Bend Options:
- Three shaft options – low bend, mid bend and straight – afford players the opportunity to select their preferred amount of toe flow
- Phantom X models with “.5” in the name – 5.5, 7.5, 8.5, 12.5 – have a shorter, low bend shaft with one shaft of offset for more toe flow for an arcing stroke
- Phantom X 5, 6, 7, 8 and 12 models have a slightly taller, mid bend shaft for near face balanced setup that produces less toe flow than “.5” models
- The Phantom X 6STR model has a straight shaft with zero offset
- Phantom X line features a variety of Tour-preferred setups and multiple alignment options for versatility
- Options include continuous lines from the leading edge back, simple sight dots, raised or stepped down flanges, and wider/”vanishing” toplines
- Alignment features accentuated with longer, racing-inspired lines and triple-milled sight dots highlighted in neon yellow paint to frame ball at address
- New gloss black sight line configuration provides a subtle tone-on-tone visual alignment guide
New, Custom-Designed Pistolero Plus Grip:
- Phantom X line marks the debut of the new Scotty Cameron Pistolero Plus grip in cement gray with gloss black paint fill
- Modified Pistolero grip with a thicker, less tapered right (low) hand for enhanced feel, control and stroke stability
- Combines the Tour-preferred performance/feel of a rubber Pistolero-style grip with a slightly built up feel, perfectly suited to mallet putters
- Brand : Titleist
- Web ID: 19TTLM2019PHNTMX1PTR
|Phantom X 12.5||3.5°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Full Shaft||Low Single Bend||Near Minimum|