PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer
Your putt will reach perfection after continued practice with the PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer. The putt trainer rewards correct putts by returning the ball to your feet without having to bend over, whereas incorrect putts glide off of the edge requiring your retrieval. Its collapsible design makes the device easy to store and set up for repeated practice.
- Returns correctly aligned putts to you
- Rejects poorly aligned putts and lets them roll off this side
- Putts hit at the correct speed will be returned to the same distance that it was hit
- The foldable design allows for easy storage
- The base is the same diameter of a golf hole
- Microtarget denotes correct alignment and speed
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Brand : PuttOUT
- Web ID: 19YMEUPTTTTRNRBLXTRN
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
Soccer Tips: Receiving the Ball Under Pressure
Improve your soccer skills in tight defensive situations with these tips on how to handle the first touch under pressure.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Starting Your Putt on the Proper Line with the Gate Drill
Run through this golf putting drill to help make sure you don’t veer off course, but sink your putts instead.
Pickleball 101: Dinking Form and Technique
By working on your grip pressure, form and swing, you can help improve your dinking ability.
Football Agility Conditioning: Bag Drill
Maintaining control of your footwork during high-pressure moments on the gridiron is a key part of the game.
Snowshoeing Basics: How to Properly Put on Your Snowshoes
Find out how to strap into this helpful winter footwear with these snowshoeing tips.