PUMA Men's 101 South 7" Golf Shorts
Fit & Design
- Regular fit golf shorts
- Zip fly and button closure for a secure fit
- Stretch waistband for superior mobility and comfort
- Features amphibious detailing, including a quick dry waistband and hydra mesh pockets
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch performance fabric takes you from the course to the beach
- Inspired by the coastal lifestyle
- UPF 50+ offers protection where the garment covers your skin
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you comfortable
- Fabric weight: 151.00 g/m
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 86% polyester / 14% elastane twill weave
- Brand : PUMA
- Web ID: 22PUMM101STHSHRT7APB
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
How to Play 7-on-7 Football
This competitive offseason game can help get teams ready to play under Friday night lights.
7-on-7 Drills for Gameday Situations
Adding 7-on-7 action to football practice allows the offense and defense to prepare for passing situations on game day.
Best Golf Shoes
Time for a new pair of golf shoes? Start your search with our list of top sellers, customer favorites and new arrivals.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
How To Read a Golf Green
You won’t always find flat spots like your kitchen floor on the golf course. Golf Champion Joey Sindelar describes how he learned to imagine the trajectory of a golf ball across a green to better prepare his shot.