PING i500 Black Dot Irons – (Steel)
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Generate massive distance and towering ball flight with PING i500 Irons. The forged, variable-thickness C300 maraging steel face insert is three times stronger than 431 stainless steel and creates metalwood-like face flexing for explosive performance. Traditional muscle back shaping enables the speed, trajectory and distance command serious golfers demand. Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish ensures smooth turf interaction and reduces fliers while delivering a lasting, premium look.
PING i500 Irons – Pure Distance:
Built for distance, i500 Irons combine the look and feel of a blade with true innovation. Its massive distance and towering ball flight come from a forged face and metalwood-like construction. Its look appeals to players who put a premium on performance
C300 Maraging Steel Face Insert:
- Forged, variable-thickness C300 maraging steel face insert generates massive distance in a player’s iron profile
- Three times stronger than 431 stainless steel, C300 maraging steel is one of the strongest alloys in the world
- Metalwood-like face flexing and high COR greatly increase ball speed to launch the ball higher and farther
- Remarkable craftsmanship achieved through two-step heat treating and robotic plasma weld processes
Traditional Muscle-Back Geometry:
- Compact size and minimal offset fits the game of golfers looking for a player’s-style iron
- Muscle-back shaping helps in hinging the face, especially toward the top, for speed, trajectory and distance
- Heel-toe perimeter weighting ensure high inertia and tighter dispersion for improved performance
Hydropearl 2.0 Chrome Finish:
- Repels water to greatly improve consistency from rough and wet grass
- Increased scratch and wear resistance keep irons in top condition
- Slight sheen offers a long-lasting, premium look
True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Steel Shaft:
- Delivers the Tour-caliber feel of the Dynamic Gold in a mid-low launch shaft
- Represents the best performance benefits of both a Tour-caliber design and lightweight steel shaft
- Blends the control and accuracy expected from Dynamic Gold while adding distance and speed
- Mid-high kick point yields a mid-low trajectory to help golfers achieve control and accuracy
- Flex: R / S | Weight: 101g (R), 103g (S) | Kick Point: Mid-High | Flight: Mid-Low
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 18PNGM500STL4PWXXIRN
- SKU: 19273585
|Model||Loft||Lie (Black Dot)||Length||Offset||Bounce||Swing Weight|