PING Heppler Floki Putter
Key Features of the PING Heppler Floki Putter:
- Multi-material mallets and mid-mallets that provide maximum forgiveness and optimal CG for greater accuracy and consistency
- 365g mallet design increases stability to create a major performance advantage from any distance
- Traditional heel-toe ballasts, pleasing contours and a simple alignment line boost confidence at address
- Lighter aluminum combined with steel through strategic shaping and weight placement to produce high MOI designs
- Short hosel design offers a distinctive – and most player-preferred – aesthetic at the time of address
- Premium, contrasting copper and black putter head finish delivers timeless quality and style
Experience maximum firmness and forgiveness in your short game with the PING Heppler Putters. Constructed with a machined, solid face, the Heppler line is made up of multi-material mallets and mid-mallets that provide maximum forgiveness and optimal CG for increased accuracy and consistency. Lighter aluminum was engineered with steel through strategic shaping and weight placement to deliver the high MOI designs. Stiffer adjustable shaft length technology – concealed with the grip – helps golfers find their optimal fit.
- Machined, solid face putters equipped for golfers who prefer a firmer impact feel and sound
- Stiffer adjustable shaft length technology – concealed within grip – adapts length between 32” – 36”
- Adjustment tool inserts into the top of the grip and modifies the length in ¼” increments with a full turn of dial
- Affords golfers the ability to experiment with length until they’re comfortable, ideally with eyes directly over ball
- Grip: PING PP59 Pistol Putter Grip - Midsize
- Consistent pistol shape naturally fits into fingers for more consistent grip pressure in both hands
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 20PNGMHPPLRFLKPP5PTR
- SKU: 20812074
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Stroke Type||Head Weight|
|Heppler Floki||3°||20°||Adjustable: 32" - 36"||Strong Arc||365g|
Tips to Help You Become a Better Hitter
Perfecting your swing never goes out of style. Improvements can always be made, and focusing on these key areas can take your swing to the next level.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
The Best Putters for 2021 / The 10 Best Putters for 2020 / The Best Putters for Every Golfer
Improve your stroke and lower your score with this list of the best putters.
Wrestling 101: Pin Position
The pin position is the ultimate way to score a win or earn near fall points on the wrestling mat.
How to Choose a Camo Pattern
Find out how you can narrow down your options when choosing camo for your next hunt.
How to Play Pepper: Softball Drills with Amanda 'Chiddy' Chidester
Work on fielding, hitting and tracking the ball with the softball pepper drill. Find out how this simple drill can add some fun to your training.