PING Glide Forged Wedge
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Built for the short game shotmaker, PING Glide Forged Wedges enable Tour-preferred workability. A more compact shape enables greater control and versatility, such as opening the face with a low leading edge. Forged 8620 carbon steel provides the response and feel world-class golfers desire. The CNC machined face with wheel-cut grooves grab the ball at impact to create lower launch and heightened spin control. A rounded leading edge, increased heel-toe camber and a gooseneck-tapered hosel combine to elevate turf interaction and versatility through impact.
- Compact, Tour-inspired shape enables shot-making control and versatility
- Forged 8620 Carbon Steel provides player-preferred feel and response at impact
- Semi-concealed tungsten weight optimizes weight placement for additional forgiveness
- CNC machined face with wheel-cut grooves enables unmatched precision and spin command
- Grooves grab ball to create lower launch, higher spin and a more stable, muted impact experience
- Rounded leading edge with more heel-toe camber for optimal turf interaction and shot versatility
- Gooseneck-tapered hosel enables a smooth transition through grass and sand for optimal impact
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish repels water to improve consistency from rough and wet grass
- Increased scratch and wear resistance provides slight sheen for long-lasting premium look
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 18PNGMGLDFRGDXXXXWDG