PING Glide 3.0 Wedge – (Steel)
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Save shots in the scoring zone with the Glide 3.0 Wedge. The tour-proven wedge is designed with a rounded head profile, tapered hosel and more offset to create higher spin, enhanced feel and incredible control. Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves optimize ball interaction at impact for improved spin and trajectory control. Multiple bounce angle offerings allow golfers to select the perfect configuration to match typical divot depth and playing conditions for personalized results. The HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 club head finish repels water and creates a classic look while further enhancing turf interaction.
- Tour-proven wedge designed with rounded head profile, tapered hosel and more offset to create higher spin, improved feel and control
- Soft, 431 Stainless Steel construction creates clean look at address and enhances ball capture
- Rounded, higher MOI head contains an elastomer insert to deliver greater accuracy and a softer impact experience
- Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves enhances interaction with the ball at impact to create improved spin and trajectory control
- Lower lofted wedges (46° - 52°) feature a 20° sidewall for optimal full-shot performance
- Higher lofted wedges (54° - 60°) feature a 28° sidewall and tighter radius for more ball compression and spin
- Multiple Bounce Angles allow golfers to fit wedges to typical divot depth and playing conditions
- Thin Sole (TS) is suited for a shallow angle of attach and shallow divots
- Standard Sole (SS) is suited for moderate attack angles and moderate divots
- Wide Sole (WS) is suited for steep angles of attack and deeper divots
- Eye2 is versatile from all conditions, especially from the bunkers
- HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 club head finish repels water and lowers the friction between the turf and club for more control
- Thin, tapered hosel design glides through the sand and high grass better for improved performance
- Lightweight Dylawedge grip features a softer and longer shaft tapering for more control when gripping down
- Lighter shaft with a lower balance point closer to the tip helps with feel around the head for greater control and versatility
- Shaft: PING Z-Z115 Steel Shaft
- Grip: PING Dylawedge Grip
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 19PNGMGLD30CHRMXXWDG
|54°||54°||64.3°||35.25"||12° (SS) | 14° (WS)||D3|
|56°||56°||64.3°||35.25"||12° (SS) | 14° (WS)||D3|
|58°||58°||64.5°||35"||10° (SS) | 14° (WS) | 6° (TS)||D4|
|60°||60°||64.5°||35"||10° (SS) | 14° (WS) | 6° (TS)||D4|