PING Glide 2.0 Wedge
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Save shots in the scoring zone with the Glide 2.0 Wedge. Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves optimize compression and spin characteristics for nearly identical performance in wet and dry conditions. Multiple bounce angle offerings allow golfers to select the perfect configuration to match typical divot depth and playing conditions for personalized results. Bold, eye-catching head finishes create a classic look while further enhancing turf interaction.
- Soft, 431 Stainless Steel construction creates buttery feel while generating a higher strength/weight ratio for higher MOI
- Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves ensure nearly identical pitch and full shot performance in wet and dry conditions
- Lower lofted wedges (46° - 52°) have 1 additional groove and feature a 16° sidewall to maximize groove volume
- Higher lofted wedges (54° - 60°) have 2 more grooves and feature a 24° sidewall and tighter radius for more ball compression and spin
- Multiple Bounce Angles allow golfers to fit wedges to typical divot depth and playing conditions
- Thin Sole (TS) is suited for a shallow angle of attach and shallow divots
- Standard Sole (SS) is suited for moderate attack angles and moderate divots
- Wide Sole (WS) is suited for steep angles of attack and deeper divots
- Eye Sole (ES) is versatile from all conditions, especially from the bunkers
- Club head finish lowers the friction between the turf and club for more control
- Thin, tapered hosel design glides through the sand and high grass better for improved performance
- Dylawedge grip is longer and features softer shaft tapering for more control when gripping down
- Shaft: PING AWT 2.0 Steel Shaft
- Grip: PING Dylawedge Grip
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17PNGMGLD20WTWDG
|46°||46°||64°||35.5"||12° (SS)||D1 (A / R) | D2 (S / X)|
|50°||50°||64°||35.5"||12° (SS)||D1 (A / R) | D2 (S / X)|
|52°||52°||64°||35.5"||12° (SS)||D1 (A / R) | D2 (S / X)|
|54°||54°||64.25°||35.25"||12° (SS) | 8° (ES)||D2 (A / R) | D3 (S / X)|
|56°||56°||64.25°||35.25"||12° (SS) | 14° (WS) | 8° (ES)||D2 (A / R) | D3 (S / X)|
|58°||58°||64.5°||35"||6° (TS) | 10° (SS) | 14° (WS) | 8° (ES)||D2 (A / R) | D3 (S / X)|
|60°||60°||64.5°||35"||6° (TS) | 10° (SS) | 14° (WS) | 8° (ES)||D2 (A / R) | D3 (S / X)||`|