PING G710 Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the PING G710 Irons:
- Hollow body construction of the 17-4 stainless steel head allows for an internal geometry that positions weight away from the face
- Metalwood-like flexing and high COR greatly increases ball speed to launch the ball higher and farther
- Playability and high launch benefits achieved while maintaining a slim, aesthetically-pleasing shape
- C300 maraging steel face increases ball speed and distance by generating twice the face flexing at impact
- Low and extreme heel-toe perimeter weighting delivers a balanced CG location for each iron
- Undesirable frequencies, recognized using modal analysis, are damped by the process of an epoxy behind the face for satisfying sound and feel
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish repels moisture and decreases friction between club and turf
Redefine your long-range play with the PING G710 Irons. PING’S longest, most-forgiving irons feature a hollow body, 17-4 stainless steel head construction with an internal geometry design that positions weight away from the face for metalwood-like flexing. A C300 maraging steel face combines with low and extreme heel-toe weighting to further enhance face flex and tighten dispersion. The stealth, hydropearl finish repels moisture and decreases friction between club and turf interaction.
- Alta Distanza Black shafts contain a more active tip for higher trajectory rates in a lightweight design
- Seamlessly, integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using Arccos Caddie app
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 20PNGMG710GPH5PWWIRN