PING G700 Black Dot Irons – (Steel) – Standard Length
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Powerful design meets pleasing aesthetics to form PING G700 Irons. PING’s longest, highest-flying irons feature a hollow body, 17-4 stainless steel head construction with an internal geometry design that positions weight away from the face for metalwood-like flexing. A C300 maraging steel face combines with low and extreme heel-toe perimeter weighting to further enhance face flex and tighten dispersion. Optimized sole width, bounce and offset enable better turf interaction for improved ball striking.
- Engineered for the player seeking the ultimate combination of forgiveness and distance
- Hollow body construction of the 17-4 stainless steel head allows for an internal geometry that positions weight away from the face
- Metalwood-like flexing and high COR greatly increases ball speed to launch the ball higher and farther
- Playability and high launch benefits achieved while maintaining a slim, aesthetically-pleasing shape
- Hollow-body construction and cavity geometry achieve higher trajectory with enhanced power and sound
Maraging Steel Face
- Three times stronger than 431 stainless steel, C300 maraging steel is one of the strongest alloys in the world
- Maraging steel increases ball speed and distance by generating twice the face flexing at impact
- Low and extreme heel-toe perimeter weighting ensures high inertia and tighter dispersion
- Remarkable craftsmanship achieved through two-step heat treating and robotic plasma weld processes
Extreme Weighting + Forgiving Sole Design
- Low and extreme heel-toe perimeter weighting delivers a balanced CG location for each iron
- Optimized sole width, bounce and offset allow for better turf interaction to improve ball striking
- Enhancements result in higher inertia, optimal ball speed retention and consistency on off-center strikes
- Black Dot irons feature a neutral lie angle to accommodate golfers with balanced turf interaction at impact
- Slim sole width and smooth offset create a confidence-inspiring view at address
- Sleek, clean cavity profile delivers a streamlined, player-preferred aesthetic
- Hydropearl plating repels moisture and decreases friction between club and turf
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Black
PING AWT 2.0 Steel Shaft
- AWT (Ascending Weight Technology) employs a steeper weight progression through set
- Lighter long iron shafts help square the face to increase club head speed for distance and accuracy
- Heavier short iron/wedge shafts for improved trajectory control and feel
- Flex: R / S / XS | Weight: 98g (R), 104g (S), 119g (XS) | Trajectory: Mid-High (R), Mid (S), Low-Mid (XS)
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 17PNGMCLTSSTL5PWWIRN
|Model||Loft||Lie (Black Dot)||Length||Offset||Bounce||Swing Weight|
|4 Iron||20°||60.5°||38 7/8"||0.29"||5°||D0|
|5 Iron||23°||61°||38 1/4"||0.26"||6°||D0|
|6 Iron||26°||61.5°||37 5/8"||0.23"||7°||D0|
|8 Iron||34°||62.8°||36 1/2"||0.18"||9°||D0|