PING G430 MAX Driver
- 2023 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
- Optimized T9S+ forged face for more ball speed
- Internal rib structure improves sound
- 3-position CG shifter (Draw, Neutral, Fade)
G430 MAX Driver
- CG Shifter Influences shot shape by placing a tungsten weight (25g in MAX) in one of three positions (Neutral, Draw, Fade)
- The high-density tungsten moveable backweight shifts the CG location to influence ball-flight direction (Draw, Neutral or Fade)
- Shallower, thinner VFT forged-face design is engineered with Spinsistency, a variable roll radius technology that creates less loft low on the T9S+ face to reduce spin, resulting in faster speeds that generate consistently longer drives
- New internal rib structure and increased curvature of the crown, skirt and sole fine tunes clubhead frequencies to produce a desirable sound and impact experience
- 8-Lobe Adjustable Hosel enables adjustments for loft (±1.5°) and lie (3° flatter than std.) to further dial in ball flight for the best results
Adjustment Tool is NOT included
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 22PNGMG430MXDRLTCDRV
Trajectory Tuning 2.0
|Setting||Loft Angle||Lie Angle|
|+ (small)||+ 1.0°||Neutral|
|+ (large)||+ 1.5°||Neutral|
|- (small)||- 1.0°||Neutral|
|- (large)||- 1.5°||Neutral|
Ready for the Course: How to Buy the Best Golf Driver
Whenever you step up to the tee, your driver needs to provide distance, trajectory and control. Learn what to look for in a driver to deliver a strong opening shot.
Learning the Single Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This offensive wrestling technique can help you take control of your opponent and drive them to the mat.
Wrestling 101: Pin Position
The pin position is the ultimate way to score a win or earn near fall points on the wrestling mat.
Why You Should Get Fitted for a Driver
Launch your tee shots even farther down the fairway by learning how a custom driver fitting can benefit your game.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Golf Driver
Wrapping oddly shaped gifts like a golf driver is anything but a gimme. Learn two unique golf gift ideas with this Pro Tips guide.