PING G410 LST Fairway Wood
A versatile option from the tee or fairway, the PING G410 LST Fairway Wood helps golfers hit and hold more greens. The Low Spin Tec (LST) model produces longer shots that get airborne easier and descend at a steeper angle to reduce rollout. The forged, maraging steel face features a 3-tier variable face thickness design to produce more flexing and increased ball speeds. High-density Tungsten weighting places more weight to the perimeter for greater MOI and stability through impact.
PING G410 Fairway Woods – Selecting Your Model:
- PING G410 Fairway Wood: Designed to maximize ball speed and stability for a combination of distance with forgiveness. CG positioned closer to the face and sole to deliver more energy for higher ball speed, maximum stability and increased forgiveness.
- PING G410 SFT Fairway Wood: Designed to provide fade correction for golfers struggling with undesirable left-to-right ball flight (RH Golfers). More heel-side weighting and lighter swing weights help square the face to create right-to-left shot bend (RH Golfers).
- PING G410 LST Fairway Wood: Designed to produce longer shots that get airborne easier with a steeper landing angle to hold greens. Slightly smaller head size positions the CG in alignment with the force line to launch shots 1° higher, with 300 rpm less spin and at a 5% higher max height.
Low Spin Tec (LST) Features:
What Does It Do? Produces longer shots that get airborne easier with steeper landing angles needed to hold greens.
How Does It Do That? Slightly smaller head size and CG aligned with the force line launches shots 1° higher than G400, but with 300 rpm less spin and 5% higher max height. Projected area from address is 11% smaller than G400 to create higher launch, less spin and longer carry.
Forged, Maraging Steel Face:
What Does It Do? Allows for a thinner face to increase ball speeds for more distance.
How Does It Do That? The maraging steel (one of the strongest steels in the world) face is forged and machined to a 3-tier variable thickness to produce more flexing
- Faster, more streamlined design optimizes airflow around the club head to increase distance and speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning Hosel allows golfers to fine tune loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie angle specifications
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover for club protection between uses
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 18PNGMG410FWYLSTXFWY
- SKU: 19691148
|LST 3 Wood||14.5° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||56.5°||43"||D2|