PING G410 LST Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Dial in your tee game with the PING G410 LST Driver. Position the 16g tungsten weight in one of three unique positions – Draw, Neutral, Fade – to shift the Center of Gravity location for up to 10 yards of flight path correction. Internal Dragonfly Technology saves weight from the Ti 811 ultra-thin crown and redistributes it strategically within the head to further optimize CG location, distance and forgiveness. A high-strength, forged T9S+ face powers a thinner, hotter impact area to create maximum flexing for higher ball speeds and distance across the entire face.
PING G410 Drivers – Selecting Your Model:
- PING G410 LST Driver: Movable 16g Tungsten weight allow golfers to shift CG location for Draw, Neutral and Fade biased flightPING G410 SFT Driver: Stationary 16g Tungsten weight located near the heel shifts CG location to promote draw-biased flight
Adjustable, Custom Center of Gravity Locations:
What Does It Do? Three weight positions shift the Center of Gravity location to influence shot direction. Each setting (Draw, Neutral, Fade) represents 10 yards of correction (20 yards between Draw and Fade)
How Does It Do That? By positioning the movable, 16g tungsten weight (8% of the head weight) to one of the three locations on the extreme boundary of the skirt, the CG location shifts 1/10” to have the desired affect (fade, draw and neutral) on ball flight without sacrificing MOI (1% higher in the neutral position than G400 std. model). Like all PING drivers, the low/back CG delivers more distance and forgiveness
Internal Dragonfly Technology:
What Does It Do? Contributes to higher MOI for more distance and forgiveness
How Does It Do That? Weight savings from the TI 811 ultra-thin crown (.017”, thickness of 3 dollar bills) are redistributed within the head to optimize CG location
- Low Spin Technology complete with a faster, smaller design reduces drag over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Forged, high-strength T9S+ face powers a thinner, hotter impact area for high ball speeds and distance
- Smaller, rounded titanium head with a “square face” sits slightly open to frame impact area at address
- More efficient crown Turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow around head
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning Hosel allows golfers to fine tune loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie angle specifications
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover for club protection between uses
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 19PNGMG410DRVRLSTDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Size||Head Weight||Swing Weight|
|G410 LST 9°||9° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||57.0°||45.25"||450cc||206g||D4|
|G410 LST 10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||57.0°||45.25"||450cc||206g||D4|