PING G410 Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Tighten mid-to-long range performance with the PING G410 Hybrid. An advanced multi-material construction combines a high-strength maraging steel face with a 17-4 stainless steel body to increase ball speed and height for stopping power. High-density tungsten back weighting combines with a larger head profile to deepen the CG position and create increased forgiveness over previous models. A faster, streamlined profile with bolder crown Turbulators maximizes club head speed and overall distance.
PING G410 Hybrids/Crossovers – Selecting Your Model:
- PING G410 Hybrid: An ideal long-iron replacement option when gapping your set for mid-to-long distance shots. Designed to provide hotter ball speeds and higher launch for stopping power on the green.
- PING G410 Crossover: The newest generation of the Crossover combines the precision and control of an iron with the ball speed and forgiveness of a hybrid.
What Does It Do? Maraging steel face attached to 17-4 stainless steel head increases ball speed. High density tungsten back weight increases forgiveness in the larger profile head by 6.5% compared to G400 Hybrid.
How Does It Do That? The strength and flexibility of the maraging steel allows for a thinner, more flexible face. The deeper position of the tungsten weight expands the perimeter weighting to the extreme.
Maraging Steel Face:
What Does It Do? Allows for a thinner face to increase ball speeds for more distance and higher max height for stopping power.
How Does It Do That? The high strength flexing properties of maraging steel allow PING engineers to create an extremely thin, flexible face.
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag to deliver more distance and forgiveness on mid-to-long shots
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- Lower leading edge sits closer to the ground and moves the impact area higher for more solid contact
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning Hosel allows golfers to fine tune loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie angle specifications
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover for club protection between uses
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 18PNGMG410HYBRDXXHYB
|2 Hybrid||17° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||57°||40.75"||D1|
|3 Hybrid||19° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||57.5°||40.25"||D1|
|4 Hybrid||22° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||58°||39.75"||D1|
|5 Hybrid||26° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||58.5°||39.25"||D1|
|6 Hybrid||30° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||59°||38.75"||D1|