PING G410 Crossover
Maximize precision and workability without sacrificing forgiveness while playing the PING G410 Crossover. An advanced multi-material construction combines a high-strength maraging steel face with a 17-4 stainless steel body to increase ball speed and max height. The 30g dual density tungsten toe weight expands perimeter weighting and heightens MOI for forgiveness and stability. Internal rib structural elements stiffen the club head body to create a solid feel and crisp sound.
PING G410 Hybrids/Crossovers – Selecting Your Model:
- PING G410 Hybrid: An ideal long-iron replacement option when gapping your set for mid-to-long distance shots. Designed to provide hotter ball speeds and higher launch for stopping power on the green.
- PING G410 Crossover: The newest generation of the Crossover combines the precision and control of an iron with the ball speed and forgiveness of a hybrid.
Tungsten Toe Weighting:
What Does It Do? Expands perimeter weighting for enhanced forgiveness.
How Does It Do That? The use of a 30g dual density tungsten weight (50% more than G400) offsets the smaller blade size to maintain a high MOI for forgiveness.
Internal Rib Structure:
What Does It Do? Ensures a solid feel and sound at impact.
How Does It Do That? Internal ribs are engineered to help stiffen the clubhead body to optimize response and acoustics.
- Designed to combine the precision, workability and control of irons with the ball speed and forgiveness of hybrids
- Maraging steel face attached to 17-4 stainless steel body increases ball speed and max height for greater playability
- Forward CG placement creates 45% less shot bend and 40% less spin for more control and shot predictability
- Thinner, hybrid-like sole design enables more consistent turf interaction and improved performance from any lie
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 18PNGMG410HYBRDCRHYB
- SKU: 19691278