PING G410 Black Dot Irons – (Steel)
Enhanced performance and visual appeal combine to form PING G410 Irons. Cor-EYE Technology combines with top rail undercut and cascading sole design features to create a more flexible, free-moving face and produce the highest face deflection PING has ever used in an iron. Toe and hosel weighting reallocate weight to the extremes for increased MOI and stability. The co-molded cavity badge utilizes aluminum and santoprene elastomer to damp vibrations and create powerful sound.
What Does It Do? Amplifies ball speeds for greater distance and higher max height.
How Does It Do That? In conjunction with top rail undercut and patented cascading sole design, along with the removal of the Custom Tuning Port in the cavity, a more flexible, free-moving face is created that produces the highest face deflection PING has ever had in a cavity back design.
What Does It Do? Increases the heel-toe MOI by 8% (compared to G400 Iron) for more distance and forgiveness
How Does It Do That? With the removal of the Custom Tuning Port (CTP) in the cavity, weight is saved and re-allocated to the iron’s extremes (hosel and toe) to achieve the higher MOI.
- Black Dot irons feature a neutral lie angle to accommodate golfers with balanced turf interaction at impact
- Cleaner, more refined profile features a 3% shorter blade length and 10% less offset to inspire visual appeal and confidence
- Top-Rail Undercut creates a “hinging effect” and expands the flexing zone to launch the ball faster and higher
- Co-molded cavity badge combines aluminum and santoprene elastomer to create powerful feel and sound
- Hydropearl Chrome Finish creates 40% less friction for optimal launch and spin from wet conditions and rough
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- Brand : PING
- Style : 21125Y,21090,21050X,21125X,21130Z,21142
- Web ID: 18PNGMG410STL5WXXIRN