PING G400 SFT Driver
Master faster off the tee with the PING G400 Driver. Dragonfly Technology now frees up enough weight to afford tungsten at the sole, optimizing MOI and CG and resulting in superior stability and forgiveness. The decreased thickness and the increased flexibility of the forged face add up to hotter ball speeds across it, meaning more distance more often.
- What does it do? It increases MOI and optimizes the CG location.
- How does it work? The ultra-thin crown and skirt produce 3 times more discretionary weight.
Tungsten sole weight
- What does it do? It elevates stability and forgiveness to PING's highest levels ever.
- How does it work? The weight affords a combined MOI of over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf.
- Forged face is 6% thinner and 16% more flexible to deliver hotter ball speeds (1 to 2 mph) and more distance (5 yards) across the entire face
- Bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology result in 15% less drag and more head speed
- Internal rib structure promotes powerful sound and feel
- Trajectory Tuning Technology 2.0 allows +/-1° of loft adjustment to dial in launch
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip
Standard or LST or SFT?
- Standard model is available in 9° and 10.5° and fits the majority
- LST model is available in 8.5° and 10° and encourages low spin
- SFT model is available in 10° and 12° and encourages straight flight
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17PNGMG400DRVRSFTDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Swing Weight||Head Weight|
|10.0° SFT||Adjustable (±1°)||59.0°||45.75''||D1||203 g|
|12.0° SFT||Adjustable (±1°)||59.0°||45.75''||D1||203 g|