PING G400 SFT Driver
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Master faster off the tee with the PING G400 Driver. Dragonfly Technology now frees up enough weight to afford tungsten at the sole, optimizing MOI and CG and resulting in superior stability and forgiveness. The decreased thickness and the increased flexibility of the forged face add up to hotter ball speeds across it, meaning more distance more often.
- What does it do? It increases MOI and optimizes the CG location.
- How does it work? The ultra-thin crown and skirt produce 3 times more discretionary weight.
Tungsten sole weight
- What does it do? It elevates stability and forgiveness to PING's highest levels ever.
- How does it work? The weight affords a combined MOI of over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf.
- Forged face is 6% thinner and 16% more flexible to deliver hotter ball speeds (1 to 2 mph) and more distance (5 yards) across the entire face
- Bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology result in 15% less drag and more head speed
- Internal rib structure promotes powerful sound and feel
- Trajectory Tuning Technology 2.0 allows +/-1° of loft adjustment to dial in launch
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip
Standard or LST or SFT?
- Standard model is available in 9° and 10.5° and fits the majority
- LST model is available in 8.5° and 10° and encourages low spin
- SFT model is available in 10° and 12° and encourages straight flight
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17PNGMG400DRVRSFTDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Swing Weight||Head Weight|
|10.0° SFT||Adjustable (±1°)||59.0°||45.75''||D1||203 g|
|12.0° SFT||Adjustable (±1°)||59.0°||45.75''||D1||203 g|