PING G400 MAX Driver
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Achieve distance through forgiveness with the PING G400 MAX Driver. Featuring a larger, 460cc club head compared to other G400 models, the G400 MAX utilizes bolder Turbulators and VorTec Technology to reduce drag by 15% for speed and distance. Dragonfly Technology combines with a tungsten sole weight to create a low/deep CG for forgiveness. A forged, precision-machined face enables 16% more flex at impact to create powerful sound and distance.
SELECTING YOUR G400:
- G400 MAX: Larger, oversized profile and 460cc head help golfers gain distance through forgiveness. Lofts: 9°, 10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 460cc
- G400 Standard: Multi-material design is aerodynamic for speed and tungsten weighted for extreme forgiveness. Lofts: 9°, 10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- G400 SFT (Straight Flight): More heel-side tungsten weight and a lighter swing weight help square the face. Lofts: 10.5°, 12° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- G400 LST (Low Spin): Tungsten weight closer to the face reduces spin approximately 300 rpm. Lofts: 8.5°, 10° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- What does it do? It increases MOI and optimizes the CG location.
- How does it work? The ultra-thin crown and skirt produce 3 times more discretionary weight.
Tungsten Sole Weight
- What does it do? It elevates stability and forgiveness to PING's highest levels ever.
- How does it work? The weight affords a combined MOI of over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf.
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 17PNGMG400MXDRVRXDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Weight||Swing Weight|
|9°||9° (Adjustable)||59° (Adjustable)||45.75"||206g||D3|
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||59° (Adjustable)||45.75"||206g||D3|