PING G400 Fairway
Stay ahead of the curve with the PING G400 Fairway. The ultra-thin stainless crown affords the addition of a tungsten sole weight, which helps dial in CG location for maximum stability and forgiveness, and the maraging steel face's increased flexibility translates to more ball speed and distance. A cascading sole engages at impact, further enhancing face flex and promoting higher launch on approach.
Tungsten sole weight
- What does it do? It elevates stability and forgiveness to higher levels.
- How does it work? The weight affords a deeper CG location.
- Ultra-thin 17-4 stainless crown saves weight that's repurposed to increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Maraging steel face is strong yet flexible to deliver faster ball speeds and more distance across the entire face
- Cascading sole further enhances face flex at impact, resulting in higher launch
- Bolder turbulators boost confidence at address
- Alta CB graphite shaft's counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase the transfer of energy
- Color-shift shaft paint transitions from premium copper to black to help reduce distractions at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip
Standard or SFT?
- Standard model is available in 3, 5, 7, and 9 and fits the majority
- SFT model is available in 3, 5, and 7 and encourages straight flight
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 17PNGMG400FRWYXXXFWY
- SKU: 18338797
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Swing Weight||Head Volume|
|Stretch 3 Wood||13.0°||56.0°||43.00''||D2||184cc|