PING G400 Black Dot Irons - Steel
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Close the professional gap with PING G400 Irons. COR-Eye Technology partners with the toprail undercut cavity to take face flex to another level, generating faster ball speeds across more of the face and better distance more often. The larger Custom Tuning Port accommodates more perimeter weighting, enhancing forgiveness, while the full cavity badge dials in sound and feel.
- What does it do? It generates faster ball speeds and distance gains without sacrificing stopping power.
- How does it work? The unique structure allows the entire face to flex more consistently at impact.
Toprail undercut cavity
- What does it do? It increases ball speeds and launches the ball higher.
- How does it work? The cavity partners with the COR-Eye structure to amplify flex by 18%.
- Larger Custom Tuning Port expands perimeter weighting for even better forgiveness
- Full cavity badge enriches impact response and improves sound and feel
- Hyper 17-4 stainless steel increases head strength by 40% to afford a thinner, hotter face
- Hydropearl Chrome finish repels moisture and decreases friction between club and turf
- PING AWT 2.0 steel shafts
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips
- Black Dot: standard lie angle
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17PNGMG400STL4WXXIRN
- SKU: 18342005