PING G400 Black Dot Irons - Steel
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Close the professional gap with PING G400 Irons. COR-Eye Technology partners with the toprail undercut cavity to take face flex to another level, generating faster ball speeds across more of the face and better distance more often. The larger Custom Tuning Port accommodates more perimeter weighting, enhancing forgiveness, while the full cavity badge dials in sound and feel.
- What does it do? It generates faster ball speeds and distance gains without sacrificing stopping power.
- How does it work? The unique structure allows the entire face to flex more consistently at impact.
Toprail undercut cavity
- What does it do? It increases ball speeds and launches the ball higher.
- How does it work? The cavity partners with the COR-Eye structure to amplify flex by 18%.
- Larger Custom Tuning Port expands perimeter weighting for even better forgiveness
- Full cavity badge enriches impact response and improves sound and feel
- Hyper 17-4 stainless steel increases head strength by 40% to afford a thinner, hotter face
- Hydropearl Chrome finish repels moisture and decreases friction between club and turf
- PING AWT 2.0 steel shafts
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips
- Black Dot: standard lie angle
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17PNGMG400STL4WXXIRN