PING G30 Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Split the fairway like never before with the G30 Driver. Designed for performance, the aerodynamic head features a higher strength/weight ratio and a thinner, hotter T9S face for maximum distance. Crown turbulators and an adjustable hosel optimize clubhead speed and launch. An extremely low/back CG position optimizes launch and heightens MOI for extreme forgiveness and stability. Shorten the course with the PING® G30 Driver.
Crown Turbulators – Delivering Next-Level Speed and Distance:
- Turbulators built into crown reduce aerodynamic drag to generate faster club speed and velocity
- Wind-tunnel tests prove Turbulators create more efficient airflow for measurable distance gains
- Create a captured appearance with the ball and assist with alignment and inspiration at address
High-Strength T9S Face Construction:
- New high-strength, lightweight T9S titanium face creates faster ball speeds and increased distance
- Thinner, hotter construction maximizes performance on impact locations across the driver face
- Engineered to optimize face deflection for tighter dispersion and increased directional control
- Variable face thickness features thin sweet spot and progressively thicker outer edges for playability
- Adjustable hosel provides the ability to add or reduce loft up to 1° for fine-tuned trajectory
- Low/back Center of Gravity positioning increases Moment of Inertia and reduces spin for accuracy
- Thin crown walls stabilize sound and weight to maximize perimeter weighting and CG position
- Body constructed of Ti 8-1-1, Face constructed of T9S titanium for added performance and style
- TFC 419D Graphite Shaft features a higher balance point for increased Moment of Inertia
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 14PINMPINGG30GDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Weight||Swing Weight|