PING G SF TEC Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Prove faster is better off the tee with the PING G SF TEC Driver. Dragonfly technology uses ultra-thin crown sections to save 8 grams of weight in the head, optimizing CG and MOI, and VorTec™ technology partners with crown turbulators to minimize resistance and maximize speed. The T9S face features thinner, hotter titanium, improving distance and deflection, and Trajectory Tuning+ technology completes a truly uncompromising design.
- Features ultra-thin crown sections inspired by dragonfly wings
- Saves 8 grams of weight in the crown
- Optimizes CG for high launch and low spin
- Raises MOI, adding forgiveness to the titanium head
- Minimizes turbulence during the downswing
- Increases head speed to help generate distance
- Stabilizes head and improves forgiveness
- Helps reduce drag 37% through the impact zone
- Improves head speed and ball velocity
- Affords sizeable distance gains, aids alignment
- Thinner, hotter T9S face uses a high strength-to-weight ratio to maximize distance and deflection
- Trajectory Tuning+ technology allows ±1° of loft adjustment, optimizing launch
- Low, deep CG delivers forgiveness and consistent distance
- Aerodynamic design increases carry 3 to 4 yards
- SF (Straight Flight) TEC models promote right-to-left bend
- ALTA 55 high-balance-point shaft creates more energy
- PING 5L Round grip enhances feel
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 15PNGMGSFTDRVRDRV