PING Women's G Le Hybrids/Irons - Graphite
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Attack the pin like a professional with PING Women's G Le Hybrids/Irons. COR-Eye™ technology in the irons increases face flex at impact, improving both ball speed and distance on approach, while perimeter weighting affords greater stability and tighter dispersion. The CarTech face of the hybrids is designed to boost launch, and lighter swing weights make it easier to square the clubs for unrivaled control.
- COR-Eye™ technology uses increased face flex to produce faster ball speed and more distance
- Perimeter weighting improves stability and results in tighter dispersion
- CarTech 455 hybrid face increases launch and distance
- Lighter swing weights make squaring club faces easier
- ULT230 Ultra Lite graphite shafts are lighter than ULT230 Lite to accommodate slower swing speeds
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17PNGWGL46H7PWSWHIR
- SKU: 17784393