PING G Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Get closer easier with the long, forgiving PING G Hybrid. The tiered internal sole engages bending across the Carpenter 455 face, increasing ball speed and distance, and the variable thickness of the face makes it hotter. Turbulator technology reduces drag and frames the ball, inspiring confidence at address, and the stable head design promotes higher launch on approach.
Tiered internal sole
- Cascading structure relieves stress at impact by engaging the entire face
- Increases face bending to maximize transfer of energy
- More energy transfer translates to fast ball speeds and big distance
- Helps reduce drag through the impact zone
- Improves head speed and ball velocity
- Affords sizeable distance gains, aids alignment
- Variable-thickness Carpenter 455 face further enhances bend to reduce spin, increasing distance
- Stable head design promotes higher launch and more carry distance
- Thinner crown affords low, back CG, resulting in longer, more accurate shots
- ALTA 70 high-balance-point shaft creates more energy
- PING 5L grip enhances feel
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 15PNGMGHYBRDHYB