PING G410 Fairway Wood
Fitting ServicesWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
At Golf Galaxy, we believe golf fitting is a critical step towards improvement. We offer custom golf club fitting services in all of our stores around the country.
It's time to step up your game. Make sure your golf equipment matches your swing. Our certified fitters and PGA and LPGA Professionals are ready to assist you. Discover the variety of fitting services we provide, from golf driver to golf ball fittings, or choose to get the royal treatment by booking a Platinum Fitting Experience.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Balance stability, distance and forgiveness with the PING G410 Fairway Wood. Lower, more forward Center of Gravity positioning enables increased energy transfer at impact to maximize ball speed and distance. The forged, maraging steel face features a 3-tier variable thickness design to produce more flexing and increased ball speeds. High-density Tungsten back weighting places more weight toward the perimeter for greater MOI and stability through impact.
PING G410 Fairway Woods – Selecting Your Model:
- PING G410 Fairway Wood: Designed to maximize ball speed and stability for a combination of distance with forgiveness. CG positioned closer to the face and sole to deliver more energy for higher ball speed, maximum stability and increased forgiveness.
- PING G410 SFT Fairway Wood: Designed to provide fade correction for golfers struggling with undesirable left-to-right ball flight (RH Golfers). More heel-side weighting and lighter swing weights help square the face to create right-to-left shot bend (RH Golfers).
- PING G410 LST Fairway Wood: Designed to produce longer shots that get airborne easier with a steeper landing angle to hold greens. Slightly smaller head size positions the CG in alignment with the force line to launch shots 1° higher, with 300 rpm less spin and at a 5% higher max height.
Forged, Maraging Steel Face:
What Does It Do? Allows for a thinner face to increase ball speeds for more distance.
How Does It Do That? The maraging steel (one of the strongest steels in the world) face is forged and machined to a 3-tier variable thickness to produce more flexing
High-Density Tungsten Back Weight:
What Does It Do? Increases the MOI for more forgiveness
How Does It Do That? A thinner crown allows for more weight to be positioned deeper in the head and closer to the perimeter to increase the MOI
- Faster, more streamlined design optimizes airflow around the club head to increase distance and speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning Hosel allows golfers to fine tune loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie angle specifications
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover for club protection between uses
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 18PNGMG410FWYXXXXFWY
|3 Wood||14.5° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||56.5°||43"||D1|
|5 Wood||17.5° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||57°||42.5"||D1|
|7 Wood||20.5° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||57.5°||42"||D1|
|9 Wood||23.5° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||58°||41.5"||D1|