Orange Whip Wedge Golf Swing Trainer
Take your game to new heights with the Orange Whip Wedge Golf Swing Trainer. The result of a collaboration between Orange Whip developer Jim Hackenberg and short game expert Stan Utley, The Orange Whip Wedge develops your ability to swing the club and impact the ball with consistency to improve your performance around the green. A counterweighted flexible shaft and Stan Utley-inspired head create realistic practice that translates to the course.
- Product of a design collaboration between Orange Whip developer Jim Hackenberg and short game expert Stan Utley
- Develops the ability to swing the club and impact the ball with consistency to improve your margin for error
- Combines the Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system with a Stan Utley-inspired wedge head
- Trains solid contact, short game rhythm, feel and proper body sequencing to enable greater success around the green
- Rhythm Training: find your short game rhythm and sequence by allowing the Wedge club head to swing freely from your wrists, elbows, shoulders and body. It will help you find your sequence.
- Impact Training: good rhythm and sequence lead to solid contact. Allowing the Wedge shaft to load and unload at the correct time will help you make solid contact more consistently.
- Distance Training: solid contact and rhythm gives you the ability to control your distance. The Wedge will train you to chip and pitch your ball on your intended landing spot and predict the runout to have your ball end up close to the hole.
- Trajectory Training: flighting your shots and controlling the runout allows you to be more creative around the green. You will learn to develop better feel for chips, pitches, bunker shots and flop shots around the green.
- Brand : Jimmy Hack Golf
- Web ID: 17JHAURNGWHPWDGRHTRN
- SKU: 18481252
|Orange Whip Wedge||56°||35.5"||1.7 lbs.|