Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Seven Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Seven Putter:
- Face-balanced mallet designed with Odyssey’s multi-material Stroke Lab shaft, weighted alignment fangs and a new Microhinge Star Insert
- Stroke Lab Technology incorporates a unique method of weight distribution designed to increase feel for the putter head to help golfers repeat a smooth stroke
- Engineered to help improve the golfer’s stroke – including backswing length, face angle, head speed and overall stroke tempo
- New Microhinge Star Insert delivers ideal crisp sound and feel while maintaining the same roll benefits of the White Hot Microhinge Insert
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the leading edge to promote and upward ball strike at impact
- Rich black PVD finish and coating provides a timeless, player-preferred aesthetic
Change your putting game indefinitely with the Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putters. Designed to challenge established putter design norms, the putters incorporate a unique method of weight distribution to improve backswing length, face angle, head space and tempo. The multi-material, tip-heavy shaft combines with sole and grip weighting to increase feel for the putter head. New Microhinge Star Insert allows for consistency and distance control while providing incredible sound and feel.
Stroke Lab Tempo Enhancing Design with Mike Shannon:
- Odyssey Stroke Lab putters combine revolutionary technologies for incredible performance and confidence
- Multi-material Stroke Lab shafts relocates weight into each end of the putter to elevate performance dynamics
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Pistol Putter Grip features a midsize profile and traditional pistol shaping to promote player-preferred feel
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Oversize Putter Grip features a jumbo profile and non-taper shaping to promote even grip pressure
- Brand : Odyssey
- Web ID: 20CWYMSTRKLBBLKSVPTRA
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Offset||Toe Hang||Head Weight|
|Stroke Lab Black Seven||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Full Shaft||Face-Balanced||365g|