Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Custom Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
Key Features of the Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putter:
- Odyssey Stroke Lab putters combine revolutionary technologies for incredible performance and confidence
- A variety of head shape designs offered for any golfer who wants to putt better
- Stroke Lab Technology incorporates a unique method of weight distribution designed to increase feel for the putter head to help golfers repeat a smooth stroke
- Engineered to help improve the golfer’s stroke – including backswing length, face angle, head speed and overall stroke tempo
- New Microhinge Star Insert delivers ideal crisp sound and feel while maintaining the same roll benefits of the White Hot Microhinge Insert
- Rich black PVD finish and coating provides a timeless, player-preferred aesthetic
Change your putting game indefinitely with the Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putters. Designed to challenge established putter design norms, the putters incorporate a unique method of weight distribution to improve backswing length, face angle, head space and tempo. The multi-material, tip-heavy shaft combines with sole and grip weighting to increase feel for the putter head. New Microhinge Star Insert allows for consistency and distance control while providing incredible sound and feel.
Stroke Lab Tempo Enhancing Design with Mike Shannon:
- Brand : Odyssey
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 20CWYUSTRKLBBLKCSPTR
- SKU: 21033140
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Toe Hang||Offset||Head Weight|
|Stroke Lab Black One||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||35°||Full Shaft||360°|
|Stroke Lab Black Seven||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Face-Balanced||Full Shaft||365°|
|Stroke Lab Black Seven S||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||25°||3/4 Shaft||365°|
|Stroke Lab Black Big Seven Arm Lock||7°||70°||33" / 40" / 42"||Face-Balanced||Full Shaft||410°|
|Stroke Lab Black Double Wide||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Face-Balanced||Full Shaft||360°|
|Stroke Lab Black Double Wide Flow||7°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||40°||3/4 Shaft||365°|
|Stroke Lab Black Double Wide Arm Lock||3°||70°||40" / 42"||Face-Balanced||Full Shaft||410°|
|Stroke Lab Black Rossie||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Face-Balanced||Full Shaft||365°|
|Stroke Lab Black Rossie Flow||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||40°||3/4 Shaft||365°|
|Stroke Lab Black R-Line Arrow||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Face-Balanced||Full Shaft||365°|