Odyssey Stroke Lab Bird of Prey Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Bring a true Stroke of Genius to your short game with the Odyssey Stroke Lab Bird of Prey Putter. Designed to challenge established putter design norms, Stroke Lab Putters incorporate a unique new method of weight distribution to improve backswing length, face angle, head speed and tempo. The new head shape allows golfers to easily frame the ball at address for higher MOI and increased stability. The multi-material, tip-heavy graphite/steel shaft combines with sole and grip weighting to increase feel for the putter head. New Microhinge Star Insert creates incredible sound and feel while providing the same roll characteristics of Odyssey’s Tour-proven White Hot Microhinge.
"I can’t believe how smooth it feels. I feel like my hands and arms are more connected and attached to the putter head."
Odyssey Stroke Lab Bird of Prey Putter:
Forgiving, face balanced mallet designed with Odyssey’s multi-material Stroke Lab shaft in a full shaft offset design and a Microhinge Star insert.
Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters – A Stroke of Genius:
- Designed to challenge common, well-established putter norms with innovative ideas that promote better performance
- New striking Bird of Prey head shape helps to easily frame the ball at address for high MOI and increased stability
- High Def Alignment technology allows for incredible aim at address to create better and more consistent putting
- Stroke Lab Putters incorporate a unique method of weight distribution designed to improve the physical dynamics of the stroke
- Engineered to help improve the golfer’s stroke – including backswing length, face angle, head speed and overall stroke tempo
- Stroke Lab’s profound change in weight distribution increases feel for the putter head to help golfers repeat a smooth stroke
New Microhinge Star Insert – Smooth Roll and Outstanding Feel:
- Iconic sound and feel combine with accuracy and distance control from Microhinge
- Odyssey’s Star insert delivers the crisp sound and firm feel desired by the world’s best
- Microhinge provides gains in topspin at impact to enhance accuracy, consistency and distance control
Multi-Material Stroke Lab Shaft and Grip Components:
- Tip-heavy Stroke Lab graphite/steel shaft relocates weight into each end of the putter to elevate performance dynamics
- Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for better control of the heavier head
- Additional weight in the sole and butt end of the grip helps golfers consistently repeat a smoother, more accurate putting stroke
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Pistol Putter Grip features a midsize profile and traditional pistol shaping to promote player-preferred feel
- Odyssey Stroke Lab Oversize Putter Grip features a jumbo profile and non-taper shaping to promote even grip pressure
Exclusive Interview with Sean Toulon, Senior Vice President, Callaway and Odyssey:
- Brand : Odyssey
- Web ID: 19CWYMSTRKLBBLCKBPTR
|Stroke Lab Bird of Prey||3°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Full Shaft||Face Balanced|