Nike Men's Flat Front Flex Golf Pants
Bringing together performance, comfort and style, the Nike® Men’s Flat Front Flex Golf Pants make the perfect addition to this season’s wardrobe. Constructed with Dri-FIT™ technology and Nike® Flex fabric, the pants were engineered to keep you cool, dry and moving with ease every time you take the course.
- Dri-FIT™ technology wicks sweat away from skin to keep you cool and dry
- Nike® Flex fabric stretches to move in every direction
- Standard fit has a relaxed feel without appearing too loose
- Zip fly and button closure for a secure fit
- Mesh pockets for breathability
- Pockets in front and back for storage
- Split hem allows pants to fit smoothly over shoes
- Style: AJ5489
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 18NIKMFLTFRNTPNTSAPB
|Fabric||96% polyester, 4% spandex|
|Pockets||2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets|
|Closure Type||Zip fly and button|
How to Remove and Install Bike Wheels
Follow this breakdown of how to easily remove the front and back tire of your bike for situations when you need to fix a flat or transport your bike.
How To Read a Golf Green
You won’t always find flat spots like your kitchen floor on the golf course. Golf Champion Joey Sindelar describes how he learned to imagine the trajectory of a golf ball across a green to better prepare his shot.
How to Do the Front Plank
Three, two, one: lift! Learn how to do a front plank and engage your core with these Pro Tips.
Breaking Down the Butterfly Stroke Technique
Learn how to “float like a butterfly” with these Pro Tips on proper butterfly swimming technique.
Golf Workout Tips with Rory McIlroy
The professional golfer explains how hitting the gym can boost your game and also shares some of his favorite exercises.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Golf Driver
Wrapping oddly shaped gifts like a golf driver is anything but a gimme. Learn two unique golf gift ideas with this Pro Tips guide.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.