Nike Men's Dri-FIT Repel 5-Pocket Golf Pants
Fit & Design:
- Slim fit golf pant for a tailored feel
- Stretchy woven fabric and a gusset give you extra room to move
- 5-pocket design lends a street-inspired vibe to any outfit
- Denim-inspired details let you can easily make your way from the course to the concrete without needing a wardrobe change
- Grommets on the pockets and stitched-on back pockets
- Hook-and-loop patch below the back of the waistband gives you a convenient place to attach your glove
- Orange details on the inside of each cuff add a pop of color that’s visible when you roll them up
- Grippy tape on the inside of the waistband helps keep your shirt tucked in
- Hook-and-bar closure and zippered fly create a tailored look
- Nike® Dri-FIT® technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable
- Water-repellent finish helps keep you dry in wet weather
- Machine wash
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : Body: 100% polyester; Pocket Linings: 80% polyester / 20% cotton
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 21NIKMRPL5PKTSLMPAPB
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
How to String a Lacrosse Pocket
When it comes to lacrosse, your head string is personal. Different playing styles, skill levels and positions demand different stringing styles. Get started with these basic stringing techniques.
Spiked vs. Spikeless Golf Shoes
Learn about the differences between spiked and spikeless golf shoes and get the right fit for your game.
5 Smoothie Recipes for Runners
Take on your pre- or post-run with these delicious smoothie recipes for runners.
Golf Workout Tips with Rory McIlroy
The professional golfer explains how hitting the gym can boost your game and also shares some of his favorite exercises.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
Golf Basics: How to Hit a Tee Shot
Learn the basics of teeing off so you can build a solid foundation for your golf game.