Momentus Golf Speed Whoosh Training Club
Increase your club head speed with the Momentus Golf® Speed Whoosh Training Club. Set the magnetic timing ball at the shaft of the club and swing at a high speed several times in a row, you'll hear the "whoosh" of the club and your fast twitch muscles fibers are activated. When you pick up your driver and hit a tee shot, you can expect to add 7 to 10 MPH in club head speed instantly, translating into a tee shot flying 21 to 30 yards farther.
- Weighs the same as a standard driver
- Swings 20+ mph faster than your own driver
- Activates the fast twitch muscle fibers in your body to swing your driver instantly 7 to 10 mph faster after only six swings with the Speed Whoosh
- Can immediately add 21 to 30 yards to your carry distance with your driver
- Used by many of the TOP Players on the PGA TOUR
- Perfects the timing of the release through the Magnetic Timing Ball
- Allows you to hear the sound of increasing club head speed by the "whoosh" it makes as you swing it
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Momentus
- Web ID: SP11SPEEDWHOOSH
- SKU: 12977744
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Essential Golf Clubs for Beginners
When you’re just starting out, you don’t necessarily need a full set of clubs. Golf champ Joey Sindelar recommends the essential clubs novice golfers should consider.
Agility and Foot Speed Training for Baseball and Softball Players
Step up your pace on the diamond with these agility exercises and training tips from Allegheny Health Network.
Golf Tips: The Key To A Proper Set Up
It all starts with your setup. Learn how to position your body before swinging your club.
When to Use Certain Golf Clubs
When you’re on the course, knowing which club to choose can be the difference in finishing under par and a round to forget.
When to Reshaft Your Golf Clubs
Notice a change in your ball flight? Then it might be time to reshaft your clubs before your next round.
When to Regrip Your Golf Clubs
Whether before or during the season, knowing when to replace your golf grips can make a difference on your scorecard.